Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel.
If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking "My Account" or "Submit Now" in the navigation menu.
On behalf of the Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC), I invite you to apply for the 2018-2019 research grants and awards. The Foundation has moved to a web based platform which will enable both submissions and reporting through an online portal, ultimately enabling us to better serve both our researchers and grantors alike.
The FWC continues to seek additional funding to support expanded research priorities. Of special importance is increased funding for cervical, uterine, primary peritoneal, vaginal and vulvar cancer research. Additionally, the Foundation is seeking funding for a series of new types of research opportunities:
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship grants: These grants are intended to attract and support promising young scientists and clinician/scientists to ensure the next generation of skilled researchers dedicated to gynecologic cancer research.
- Career Development Awards: These grants are similar to the NIH CDA, K series awards, and are awarded to applicants who wish to further develop their careers in gynecologic cancer biomedical, behavioral or clinical research
- Paired grants: Junior investigators would join with senior investigators for grants lasting two to three years.
- Innovative grants: These grants would provide funding for creative and imaginative research projects that show promise for significant breakthroughs, but have not been sufficiently advanced or developed to receive support through traditional funding channels.
- Extension of the current, highly successful stimulus or “seed” grant program to include all gynecologic cancers, and the opportunity for competitive renewals at the conclusion of the one-year research grant.
Please consider applying to become part of an elite group of successful physician-scientists committed to the well-being of women at risk for, and those who are affected by, gynecologic malignancies.
Anil K. Sood, MD
Chair, Research Grants and Awards Committee
Foundation for Women’s Cancer