Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel.
If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking "My Account" or "Submit Now" in the navigation menu.
Nina Donnelley and the Dickens Fund of the Donnelley Foundation Young Investigator Award in honor of Laurel W. Rice, MD
Funding is available for a $1,000 prize to a fellow or resident who has promise to contribute to the field of gynecologic oncology in the future.
The deadline for applications is Nov. 26, 2018.
- Potential to make important contributions to research improving the care of women with gynecologic cancer.
- Potential to obtain significant independent extramural research funding.
- Potential to make significant contributions to literature in the field.
- Potential to develop programs that improve women’s health related to gynecologic cancer.
- Potential to make a significant overall impact in the field of gynecologic cancer.
All applicants must:
- Be a fellow in gynecologic oncology or a resident with an interest in gynecologic oncology.
- Promise to contribute to the field of gynecologic oncology in the future.
Please Note: The award will be made to the individual rather than his/her institution. Individuals may apply for the prize, or nominators may propose potential candidates by completing the application.
The Foundation’s Research Grants and Award’s Committee will determine a winner based on previously stated criteria. The prize will be announced at the 2019 SGO Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer® in Honolulu, HI.
The Foundation gratefully acknowledges The Dickens Fund of the Donnelley Foundation for its generous support of this prize. This is the fourth prize being supported by the Dickens Fund of the Donnelley Foundation.